This study is not affiliated with PCOS Challenge, Inc.
The announcement below is being provided for informational purposes only.
Most Services Covered*
See Below for Details and Eligibility Criteria
CCRM Fertility’s In Vitro Maturation (IVM) Clinical Study
What is IVM?
In vitro maturation, or IVM, is a new fertility treatment that requires significantly less hormonal stimulation than IVF.
IVM Treatment Process
A patient takes hormones for only a few days and the eggs are retrieved in an immature state and then grown to maturity in the lab. Once the eggs are mature, the process is identical to a typical IVF cycle.
- IVM dramatically reduces the number of injections the patients must receive
- Reduces the side effects often present with hormone treatment
- Virtually eliminates the risk of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome
- IVM is beneficial for individuals with PCOS who are at greater risk of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome
To qualify for this study, participants must be:
- 18-38 years old
- Diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) or polycystic ovaries, or infertile women with good ovarian reserve
- Have an antral follicle count (AFC) of 25 or greater
- AMH > 3.5 ng/ml
- Body Mass Index (BMI) <35
- Agree to have embryos biopsied for preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidies (PGT-A
- Intend to perform embryo transfer within 4 months after completing the IVM cycle
- Paternal (or donor) age <45, ejaculated sperm collection only (partner frozen and donor sperm acceptable), sperm morphology (strict criteria) >1%, motility > 20% and sperm count > 10 million per ml (so samples can be prepared through standard procedure)
- Patients may not have had more than two failed IVF cycles in the past
- All participants must undergo a full fertility work-up at CCRM Fertility’s Lone Tree, Colorado clinic to determine if they qualify for the study.
- *Most treatment costs associated with the study will be covered by CCRM fertility, including a new patient consultation, fertility testing, IVM cycle, PGT-A, anesthesia, 1 frozen embryo transfer, and some medication. Additional frozen embryo transfers and some medications may not be covered.
- If accepted into the study, treatment will also take place at the Lone Tree clinic.
CCRM Fertility’s Lone Tree, Colorado clinic
10290 RidgeGate Circle
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Telephone: (303) 788-8300
Rachel Makloski, Lead Researcher
(303) 788-8300 ext. 1769 or email
To learn more, visit: ccrmivf.com/in-vitro-maturation-study
This study is not affiliated with PCOS Challenge, Inc. PCOS Challenge, Inc. does not recommend or endorse any specific studies, tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information from third parties that may be mentioned on the PCOS Challenge websites. Any such mention is for information purposes only. Any third-party services, products and websites, including those offered by affiliates, sponsors and advertisers, which may be accessed through the PCOS Challenge websites are the sole responsibility of the third party who is offering the service, product or posting the website. PCOS Challenge, Inc. makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on third-party websites and accepts no liability for any claims, errors, and omissions or for any damage or injury to persons or property arising out of the use or operation of any services, products, materials, instructions, methods, ideas or procedures provided by third parties. Any offers, pricing, and/or promotions offered through the PCOS Challenge websites, affiliates, or any third party are subject to change without notice at the sole discretion of the party making the offer. Read Full Disclaimer.
Dr. Hina is a fertility specialist and radiologist working as a IUI Consultant. She is a beacon of hope for couples on their journey to parenthood, specializing in fertility treatment and serving as a trusted IUI consultant. With an impressive 8 years of experience in the field, she has witnessed the transformative power of reproductive medicine firsthand and is driven by a deep passion to help individuals realize their dreams of starting a family. Read More