The below blog post has been written by the research team, and details of how to participate in the research can be found at the bottom of this post. Verity have sighted the ethics approval granted for the recruitment of this study.
Participants needed for our “PCOS and Hormone Balance” study.
Do you have PCOS? Participate in our research assessing the effects of two different supplements on PCOS symptoms (a mixture of inositol / folic acid or dietary fibre) on body composition, blood glucose / fats and hormones.
– Females aged 18 years to 45 years
– Previous clinical diagnosis of PCOS by your GP or gynaecologist
– BMI = >25kg/m2
– No PCOS-specific medication used in the past month (including inositol, Metformin, Pioglitazone, Liraglutide, Clomiphene)
You will be asked to:
– Consume either a mixture of inositol / folic acid or dietary fibre supplements for 4 weeks
– Come for 2 short visits to the University of Roehampton (max 120 minutes) to complete a questionnaire and small blood sample
You will receive:
– A £20 Amazon voucher at completion of the study
– Free blood hormones check
For more information or to express your interest, contact Claire Johnson email@example.com or Dr Adele Costabile firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Hina is a fertility specialist and radiologist working as a IUI Consultant. She is a beacon of hope for couples on their journey to parenthood, specializing in fertility treatment and serving as a trusted IUI consultant. With an impressive 8 years of experience in the field, she has witnessed the transformative power of reproductive medicine firsthand and is driven by a deep passion to help individuals realize their dreams of starting a family. Read More